Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The AC



As stated in a previous post the grocery store is a place that you will have to take a second mortgage out on your home, car, and boat in order to be able to afford groceries for a week. My boss told me before I came “leave the clothes and bring the food”. As you have seen in a previous post my pantry is well stocked. Many of you have not believed me when I have quoted the prices of items here. Well my friends I offer the photographic evidence as exhibit A to prove the ungodly cost of food here. It is okay to feel outraged and saddened by how this company can take advantage of the people here. I still do. The one thing that absolutely cracked me up is that you can buy White Castle out here. I may be living thousands of miles away and paying more for food than I use to for my house payment but I can still get White Castle. It is what brings us together! And yes if you would like to make a donation of toilet paper I will gladly and graciously accept. I like the Charmin in the red package.





1 comment:

  1. INSANITY AT IT'S BEST!!! You could only eat 3 potato chips at lunch....to make them last!
    HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! Maybe I'll send you FOOD for your birthday? Let me know what your favs are.
    Love you. Yer best Aunt. :)

    ReplyDelete