Saturday, October 24, 2009

The worst blogger ever

Alright everyone... so I am like the worst blogger ever. When I was a kid I would start diaries and journals, write a few times and never go back to them again. This is just like that except the whole world knows now! :) Oh well... please forgive me. I will endeavor to be better. However, the reality is that 5 months from now I might be referencing this specific entry. Sigh.

So what has happened over the past few months? Lots. I will attempt to go back and add some spice to the pathetically outdated blog. Basically I'm going to look back over all of my photo graphs and attempt to remember what happened! :)

Thank you all for your unending support, love, and care packages. Living in bush Alaska has taught me many things. The most important... my family and friends rock. The toilet paper, crystal light, and Skyline chili are much appreciated.

Love you all!

P.S. When I spell checked this entry there were no misspelled words. SHOCKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment